First time Mac and Video drive user here

Go down

First time Mac and Video drive user here

Post  seaburn on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Dear Sirs,

I recently bought your software but i can seem to manage to do what i want i bought a new mac book and Apple Tv. I want the play my dvix xvid movies from my external hd on Apple tv via home share for that in need to import them in to iTunes i thought that with your software i can do this.
But i tried import converting etc but nothing works. I also thought its my external hd so i copied the files to the hdd on my mac but also i get the following error.

01:37:20: Import of 21 [2008].avi failed: iTunes did not accept the video. This happens if the file is already in iTunes or if it is a corrupt or an incompatible video file. (code 7901)

Import of 21 [2008].avi failed: QuickTime encountered an unknown error. (QT error -2700)  (code 7018)

Please help me to do what i want.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Chris

I just tried it again installed the software tried to import video.avi with option 6 and then i get this errorImport of video.avi failed: QuickTime encountered an unknown error. (QT error -2700)  (code 7018)

Sorry did not read the rules so its a simple divix file now i not sure if i need to convert all my videos to be imported in to itunes or if i can do it with out conversion i am confused :-S

seaburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First time Mac and Video drive user here

Post  Aroona on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Please make sure to:

1) update to  new beta version 2.8 beta 7
2) Choose import method 5
3) Make sure HandBrake is selected on the import tab of Preferences
Aroona
Admin

View user profile http://www.aroona.net