First time Mac and Video drive user here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First time Mac and Video drive user here

Post  seaburn on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Dear Sirs,

I recently bought your software but i can seem to manage to do what i want i bought a new mac book and Apple Tv. I want the play my dvix xvid movies from my external hd on Apple tv via home share for that in need to import them in to iTunes i thought that with your software i can do this.
But i tried import converting etc but nothing works. I also thought its my external hd so i copied the files to the hdd on my mac but also i get the following error.

01:37:20: Import of 21 [2008].avi failed: iTunes did not accept the video. This happens if the file is already in iTunes or if it is a corrupt or an incompatible video file. (code 7901)

Import of 21 [2008].avi failed: QuickTime encountered an unknown error. (QT error -2700)  (code 7018)

Please help me to do what i want.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Chris

I just tried it again installed the software tried to import video.avi with option 6 and then i get this errorImport of video.avi failed: QuickTime encountered an unknown error. (QT error -2700)  (code 7018)

Sorry did not read the rules so its a simple divix file now i not sure if i need to convert all my videos to be imported in to itunes or if i can do it with out conversion i am confused :-S

seaburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First time Mac and Video drive user here

Post  Aroona on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Please make sure to:

1) update to  new beta version 2.8 beta 7
2) Choose import method 5
3) Make sure HandBrake is selected on the import tab of Preferences
Aroona
Admin

View user profile http://www.aroona.net